Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Let it Be

These past few weeks I've been learning a lot about life and I know this is so random but I just thought I'd share this with you.

So, Here it goes.

In life, we can't have everything. No matter how much we work for it, if it's not ours it really isn't.
I believe in that principle. I believe that there are things waiting for us and are destined for us. We may not get what we want now but we must always remember that opportunities do not stop, and blessings do not stop. We just have to wait and let go. We must let go of :

~Yesterday. We can't start the next chapter of our lives if we keep re-redeading the last one.

~Things or people that are holding us back. You should be responsible of your own happines but also remember, if it's for you, it's for you. You may let go of it now but if it's for you it'll come back to you when the right time comes.

~Our fear of change. Life wouldn't be better for us if we won't accept change.

Letting go doesn't mean that you're giving up. Letting go means you're brave enough to accept that not everything is for you.

So whatever happens to your life, let it be. Who knows, you might be in for a surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment